Sunday, September 13, 2015

[NOTDs] Winter 2014

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from Winter 2014.

Nails Inc. Porchester Square
Comparison of Zoya Rue (pinky, middle fingers) to L'Oreal Doutzen (ring) and Essie Lady Like (pointer):  Rue and Doutzen are dupes, while Lady Like is slightly more purple and more gray.

Essie Parka Perfect

KBShimmer Snow Much Fun
Zoya Fawne

Candy Lacquer Winter Kiss (1 coat, with added glitters) over Orly Bon Bon (two coats)

Zoya Brigitte

Nails Inc. The Thames

Nails Inc. Jermyn Street

Orly You're Blushing

Julep Soraphine

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2014:  possibly it was Zoya Anchor or OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, which I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment