Wednesday, September 30, 2015

[NOTDs] Spring 2015

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from Spring 2015.

Essie Petal Pushers (reminds me of the shutters in Provence)

Shutters in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence

Zoya Stevie (matches a purple Peep bunny)

Lynnderella Baby Sugar Bunny (1 coat) over Zoya Soraphine (1 coat)

Elevation Polish Mount McKinley

Lynnderella Are You Bouquet? (1 coat) over Zoya Soraphine (1 coat)

Essie Sittin' Pretty

Rescue Beauty Lounge Oh Slap! (not a good color for my cool-toned skin)
Rainbow Honey Sakura Matsuri over Zoya Sabrina (1 coat each) 

Lynnderella Crocus Pocus over Rainbow Honey Tessie (1 coat each)

Lillian Eve Bliss

Julep Ming

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station, and I have been using OPI Natural Base Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment