Saturday, September 12, 2015

[NOTDs] Holiday 2013

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from the 2013 holiday season.

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams

Zoya Isla

I wore Zoya Isla on Christmas Eve with this OOTD.

Hit Polish Noel (1 coat) over Orly Pretty Ugly (2 coats)
I wore the previous manicure with Hit Polish Noel to some holiday events with this outfit.


Essie Hors D'oeuvres (2 coats)

I wore Essie Hors D'oeuvres with this outfit on New Year's Day.

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2013; possibly it was Zoya Anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment