Friday, September 11, 2015

[NOTDs] Late Summer & Autumn 2013

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from September to November 2013.

Julep Julianne

Hit Polish Cotton Candy Fluff (1 coat dabbed on) over Tillie Pool Boy (2 coats)

Zoya Mia

Wet n Wild Megalast Undercover

Essie Lady Like

Pop Culture Cosmetics Harvest Moon (1 coat) over Zoya Nina (1 coat)

Zoya Kate

Zoya Charity


Sinful Colors Hottie over Wet n Wild Fergie Havasu Blue

Julep Ingrid

Zoya Gloria

A no-name Julep polish over Julep Daria (1 coat each)

Hit Polish Arabian Nights (1 coat) over New York Color Let's Groove (2 coats)

Wet n Wild Fergie Make Them Boys Go Loco

Autumn skittles:  Julep Autumn over Sinful Colors Coffee (pinky finger), Wet n Wild Haze of Love (ring), Zoya Kate (middle), and Julep Ingrid (pointer)
Essie Shearling Darling (2 coats) with Zoya Daul (1 coat) on the accent nail

Essie Sable Collar

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2013; possibly it was Zoya Anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment