Friday, September 18, 2015

[NOTDs] Holidays 2014

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from the 2014 holiday season.

Lynnderella Ribbon Candy over Julep Soraphine (1 coat each)

Essie Shearling Darling with Sinful Colors Gilded added to the accent nails

Candy Lacquer Rockin A-round the Christmas Tree over Zoya Giovanna, with Zoya Isla and a Neverland Lacquers tree nail vinyl (and glitter) on the accent nail

Neverland Lacquers Sugarplum Fairy

Revlon Catty

Nicole by OPI All is Glam, All is Bright

Zoya Tomoko (no top coat)

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2014; possibly it was Zoya Anchor or the OPI Natural Base Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment