Thursday, September 17, 2015

[NOTDs] Autumn 2014

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from Autumn 2014.

Orly Quite Contrary Berry

Zoya Zanna

Essie Plumberry

Zoya Chanelle

Shleee Polish Nightmare Moon over Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing (1 coat each)

Wet n Wild Megalast Haze of Love

Revlon Gray Suede (new formula)

Zoya Gloria over Milani Blackberry Baby (1 coat each)

Zoya Odette

Zoya Shivon

China Glaze When Stars Collide

Orly Steel Your Heart

Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge

Julep Autumn over Julep Aisha (1 coat each)

Julep Brielle with Zoya Tess on accent nail

China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo

Essie Sable Collar

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2014:  possibly it was Zoya Anchor or OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, which I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment