Wednesday, September 16, 2015

[NOTDs] Summer 2014

This post explains where I have been and my plans for the blog.  While I was away, I posted my nail-of-the-day pictures on Instagram (see also:  my new nails-only account).  This post will be a rehashing of my manicures from Summer 2014.

Essie The Girls Are Out

Neverland Lacquers Once Upon a Dream

Zoya Sachi

Hit Polish Strawberrific (1 coat) over Essie First Dance (1 coat)

OPI Taupe-less Beach with goscratchit rose nail wrap and Zoya Moxie

Julep Lorenzana and Julep Kelsey
Zoya Wendy with Essie Where's My Chauffeur? on accent nail and Rainbow Honey Sea Star glitter on top

Orly Pretty Ugly (3 coats)

Pop Culture Cosmetics Sunset at the Beach

Rainbow Honey All My Stars (1 coat) over Rainbow Honey Tessie (2 coats)
Essie Cloud Nine

Sinful Colors Nail Junkie (1 coat) over Zoya Zuza (1 coat)
Candy Lacquer Santa's Beach House over OPI Taupe-less Beach and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me on the accent nail

Unless otherwise specified, I use a basecoat, two coats of color, then a topcoat.  My favorite topcoat has always been New York Color Grand Central Station.  I don't remember what basecoat I used back in 2014:  possibly it was Zoya Anchor or OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, which I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment