Tuesday, April 3, 2012

[NOTD] Easter Skittles Manicure

Easter is approaching, and to celebrate, I painted a pastel skittles manicure featuring Color Club's Blossoming Collection.  The featured color is Color Club Sweetpea.  The accent nails are Color Club Lavendarling, Color Club Hydrangea, Color Club Blushing Rose, and Wet n Wild On a Trip.

Pastel Easter skittles manicure, featuring Color Club Blossoming Collection
Easter skittles manicure using Color Club spring 2012 polishes

These were my first Color Club polishes, and I'm disappointed.  The consistency of the polishes is poor.  They don't even out, so they look textured on my nails.  Blushing Rose is the worst, and Hydrangea is slightly better than the rest (also my favorite of the collection).  Because the consistency is poor, I used only 2 coats of the Wet n Wild color but 4 coats of Blushing Rose and 3 coats for each of the rest.  I used Orly Bonder for my basecoat and New York Color Grand Central Station for my topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment