Sunday, October 16, 2011

[NOTD] China Glaze "Inner Beauty" and Zoya "Shivon"

NOTD = Nail of the Day

Today on my fingernails, I have China Glaze "Inner Beauty," and on my toenails, I have Zoya "Shivon."  For all nails, Sally Hansen Double Duty is my base coat, and Seche Vite Dry Fast is my top coat.

China Glaze "Inner Beauty" (tungsten lighting)

China Glaze "Inner Beauty" is a very pale pink.  I'm wearing 3 coats.  My nail line is visible (which I like), but it is not completely sheer, and it covers up some nail imperfections.  It looks a little streaky on a couple of my nails, but the rest look awesome, so I think it is only streaky because I am sloppy when I apply polish.  I painted my fingernails on Thursday, and the picture was taken on Saturday.  Today is Sunday, and my manicure has no chips or wear - woo!  (I am rough with my nails/hands - washing dishes, kneading bread, etc.)  It appears the polish might be starting to peel off near the cuticles, but I find that always happens when I use Seche Vite as the top coat.

I put my pedicure after the jump in case you don't want to see my feet.  (They are not gross, just... feet.)

Zoya "Shivon" (cloudy-day sunlight)

Zoya "Shivon" is a pink-tone vibrant red with a gold sheen.  It's a beautiful, festive fall color, and it surprisingly compliments my cool-tone pale skin.  I'm wearing 2 coats here.

No comments:

Post a Comment