Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[Haul] China Glaze 2011 Halloween Collection

I first saw online the China Glaze 2011 Halloween Collection, Haunting.  I loved the yellow-green glitter, glow-in-the dark, and black crackle polishes.  Sally Beauty Supplies had a set that also included a rust orange polish from the 2010 Halloween Collection.  The 4-set everywhere else included a clear top coat instead, so I ordered from Sally's.

Orly Nail Lacquer Thinner | China Glaze 2011 Halloween Collection

I also picked up the Orly Nail Lacquer Thinner because I still have nail polish from high school (I graduated in 2001).  I haven't tried the thinner yet, but I've tried or swatched all the polishes.

Cross Iron 360 :: This is a medium metallic orange.  It goes on the nail lighter than it looks in the bottle.  This is an all-around good autumn color.

It's Alive :: This is a yellow-leaning green polish with small and large flecks of yellow-green glitter.  It looks ghastly against my cool pink pale skin.  With this polish, I plan to rock zombie hands this Halloween.

Black Mesh :: It's a black crackle.  I've never used crackle polish before, but I think this will create some awesome Halloween manicures.

Ghoulish Glow :: This is a glow-in-the-dark polish.  It's a stereotypical glow-in-the-dark color: faintly green but translucent.  This needs at least 2-3 coats for the glow to be apparent in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment