Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[NOTDs] Purple Nails

I'm still catching up on blog posts.  This post will be a compilation of NOTDs from spring and summer, feauturing all purple nail polishes.  I'll start with my favorite, Zoya Malia, a creamy mid-tone, blue-leaning purple.  Malia is one of my all-time favorite nail polishes.

Zoya Malia (two coats, sunlight)

Zoya Malia (two coats, sunlight)

There are more purple manicures after the jump....

Essie She's Picture Perfect is a lavender color with a flash of fuchsia.  That flash of fuchsia does translate onto the nails although I couldn't capture it in a picture.  (My camera has trouble with purples.)

Essie She's Picture Perfect (two coats, indoor lighting)

Essie She's Picture Perfect (two coats, candlelight)

New York Color had a great Spring 2012 collection with a Sweets theme.  My favorite polish from that collection was New York Color Lavender Cupcake, a creamy pale lavender.  NYC polishes are excellent (and inexpensive).

New York Color Lavender Cupcake with Revlon Catty on the accent nail (indoor lighting)

New York Color Lavender Cupcake with Revlon Catty on the accent nail (indirect sunlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment