Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[NOTD] Halloween Manicures

I usually don't dress up in costume for Halloween, but I will take any excuse for a themed manicure.  These are the Halloween manicures I've sported over the past couple weeks.  For all manicures, I used Zoya Anchor for my basecoat and New York Color Grand Central Station for my topcoat.

1.  Milani Purple Passion (2 coats) topped with Hit Polish Witches Brew (1 coat)

Halloween mani #1:  Milani Purple Passion and Hit Polish Witches Brew (modeled with my favorite book, Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury)

2.  Zoya Pia (2 coats) with Color Club Status Update used to stamp a pumpkin design from Bundle Monster BM-222 plate


Halloween mani #2:  Zoya Pia and a stamp from Bundle Monster Plate BM-222 using Color Club Status Update

3.  Orly Steel Your Heart (2 coats) topped with Hit Polish Harley (1 coat)

Halloween mani #3:  Orly Steel Your Heart with Hit Polish Harley



In a couple pictures, you can see the pumpkin I picked from the pumpkin patch.

Pumpkins here and pumpkins there

Me in the pumpkin patch

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment