Monday, April 2, 2012

[NOTD] Cherry Blossoms

One day, I want to see the cherry blossoms in bloom in Japan or Washington D.C.  Until then, I'll admire pictures and paint them on my nails.

Cherry blossoms manicure, featuring OPI Japanese Rose Garden
Spring cherry blossoms accent nail

I used OPI Japanese Rose Garden as my main nail color (2 coats).  For my cherry blossoms accent nails, I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray, then I drew the tree branches with a tiny acrylic paint brush using China Glaze Fois Gras.  With a bobby pin, I dotted on the white flower petals using Sally Hansen Extreme Wear White On and the center of the flowers using OPI Japanese Rose Garden again.  I used Orly Bonder for a basecoat and New York Color Grand Central Station for a topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment