Friday, August 10, 2012

[Favorite] Polishes for Summer Pedicures

I spend my summer days in sandals or barefoot (unless I'm hiking in sneakers), so I want to make sure my feet look as cute as possible, so I always wear fresh pedicures.  Since I'm extremely pale, I try to pick nail polish colors that make me look more "tan" (aka less pasty).  My three favorite colors to accomplish this are coral, bright light nudes, and rose gold.  These are my favorite polishes for a summer pedicure.

Essie Mademoiselle | Revlon Tropical Temptation | Essie Buy Me a Cameo


Essie Mademoiselle

Essie Mademoiselle :: This is a sheer pink nude polish.  The cool pink compliments my cool-toned skin.  This polish is sheer, so it creates natural-looking nails, almost like I have no polish on at all.  It's not streaky, so it can be worn in just one coat or in multiple coats to build up the coverage.

Revlon Tropical Temptation

Revlon Tropical Temptation :: This is the perfect coral color for me.  Unfortunately, like most Revlon polishes, this is goopy and streaky, so I need to wear three coats for full opacity.

Essie Buy Me a Cameo

Essie Buy Me a Cameo :: Some rose golds are too gold for my cool skintone, but this one is just right, and unlike many metallic polishes, this one doesn't leave noticeable brush strokes on nails.

So what are your favorite summer pedicure polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment