Monday, May 28, 2012

[NOTD] Memorial Day Weekend

In the United States, Memorial Day Weekend marks the start of summer, and summer indeed has arrived here in Massachusetts.  This weekend, the weather has been sunny, hot, and breezy.

To celebrate, I painted my nails bright summery colors.

Summer nail polish: Zoya Maya and Nicole by OPI All Kendall-ed Up

I painted my finger nails with a bright coral, Zoya Maya.  Maya is a sheer polish that can become opaque in three or four coats.  I sometimes like seeing my nail line under polish, so today I wore only two coats.  As you can see in my pictures, my nail line is barely visible even with two coats.

Zoya Maya
Zoya Maya

On my toe nails...
I'm wearing a fuchsia, Nicole by OPI All Kendall-ed Up.  All Kendall-ed Up could be a one-coater, but I put on two because I want my pedicure to last a long time.

Nicole by OPI All Kendall-ed Up (and fresh-cut grass!)

As always, my basecoat is Orly Bonder and my topcoat is New York Color Grand Central Station.

Here are highlights from my weekend thus far:

My Memorial Day Weekend 2012

Enjoy your bbqs!

No comments:

Post a Comment