Saturday, January 28, 2012

[NOTD] Orly Petite Four and Zoya Nikki

This past month, I've placed a few (four! woa) online orders for nail polish.  Today, I'm wearing one of my new polishes, Orly Petite Four.  It is a creamy pastel plum color.  My boyfriend (who has little to no interest in my nail polish) told me (unsolicited) that Petite Four was his favorite color of polish on me.

I'm wearing two coats of Petite Four with Orly Bonder for a base coat and NYC Grand Central Station for a top coat.  I painted my nails on Monday (when these pictures were taken), and there is minimal wear today, four days later.

Orly Petite Four (indoor lighting, no flash)

Orly Petite Four (sunlight)

Orly Petite Four and my pajamas

My pedicure is another new polish, Zoya Nikki. Nikki is a light nude pink with golden shimmers.

Zoya Nikki (sunlight)

I'm wearing two coats of Nikki with Orly Bonder for a base coat and Seche Vite for a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment